Thursday, April 1

He's been ignoring me all day

Uhg. This is soooo upsetting. I'm at school & it's second block, I haven't seen or talked to him at all today. I can't believe he's not talking to me. I can't believe I actually have to avoid him like this. What kind of love is that? I know I don't need him. I know that a boy isn't everything, but he is the love of my life. It hurts sooo much to not see his face, or to kiss his lips. At first, it was me wanting to do the breaking up. & now I think he wants to. Idk what to do. He's the love of my life. I love him with all my heart. I know I should focus more on other things, like school, and work, & possible cheerleading. Btw, I still don't know if I'm able to cheer. But you don't get it. At first, I didn't care. I figured we'd be over it by this morning. But he really is avoiding me. This SUCKS. Omg, I wanna break down & cry, but apart of me says that I'm better than that. Wayyy better than that. I'm a young woman. I'm strong, I can do anything & I don't need him to complete me. Life will go on.

Now if only I can say all those things & beleive it. Gotta go.

I'm so sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please behave. Use common sense & swear ONLY with reason.