Monday, March 29

Only 5 minutes

I only have five minutes to do this. I may return later. Idk. I'm just bored. . .& confused. & fustrated. No one really knows. If only you can take a walk through my mind. Remember what I said about that girl? (Amber.) Well someone told her that I said my friends & I want to jump her. & now this girl I'm supposedly "cool with" is mad at me for something I said about her boyfriend two months ago. That I admitted he liked me last year, wayyy before they started dating. WHO CARES?! This is SOOOO childish. & frustrating. It's been on my mind all weekend, but my mother has been sick, so I'm hesitant on blog posts. . .she's out of work for like 3 days I think. :(

God, please have Mommy feel better )':

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please behave. Use common sense & swear ONLY with reason.