Monday, April 5

Set my clocks early, cus ya know I'm always late(:

Okay so on Friday, when I was blogging & sitting next to my boyfriend, I was actually sitting in his lap. Nothing bad or anything, he had his arm around me & it was practically a lovey dovey sweet thing. So the chick sitting behind me starts throwing paper balls at me. & I look around & I'm like "What's wrong with you?!" & she goes "Get off his lap, you nasty hoe!" & OMG. I'm not the one to be in any kind of drama. But she (& A LOT of other people) take my kindness for weakness. They assume because I'm so nice, & happy that they can treat/talk to me any kind of way. I was sooo ready to snatch her hair. It was so immature, I don't know this girl, I don't talk to this girl...I was going to hurt her. :/

But, Jalen held me down & he made me calm down before speaking. But I was really mad.

Every time I think about it, I get pissed. I mean, who does stuff like that?

In other news, I cleaned my room. Well, I pretty much purged it. I started at around 12:30 after we just came from church & didn't finish until about 10:30 that night. On top of that, I have two assignments to complete, & a research paper & I'm still not done with my room.

On Saturday, mommy & I went shopping. I did really well. I only spent $45. (: Also, I'm looking to give some of the things I emptied out of my room to some local thrift stores. I have every Seventeen issue from the past two years, some lucky teenager is going to be happy. Lol.

At Target, I got two lovely new journals. Um, I have nothing else to blog about. Please comment.<3

I'll be back later. Peace.

Btw, Happy Easter(:

3 comments:

Taylor said...

omg she just started randomly throughing stuff at you?!...all the nerve....LQTM! but Yay Shopping!!!

Raven said...

I know right! :@

emily said...

Don't worry. In every 10 people there's a jerk:] Happy shopping!

Post a Comment

Please behave. Use common sense & swear ONLY with reason.