Friday, April 2

We made up.

But there are a lot of things I need to start thinking about other than just Jalen. Like my mom says I spend too much time worrying about other things than just myself. Well imaginary people inside my head that I assume read this blog: how can I fix this. . .its like I go too far out my way, as my mom says "in order for people to like me". & I have a hard time accepting that. But, she says its the truth. & you know what they say, Mama knows best.

I love Jalen with all my heart, he's the best thing to ever happen to me, as any young teenager. But there are a lot better things I could be doing. Oh, I found out I'm unable to do cheer :'/. I was so sad & disappointed. I'm actually sitting next to him, right now, in 4th block. He's harassing his friend. He's so silly. Little things like that make my day. (Like, right now, he can't tie a shoe :P) He's the most adorable thing in the world to me. "How you doin', sweety?" Hehe.

Well, I guess I'll take my time, one day at a time, ya know. Well, I'll be on my way. Peace.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Raven Thanks SSOO much for following my blog!! yours is SSOO awesome! :D

Raven said...

Thanks! (:

Post a Comment

Please behave. Use common sense & swear ONLY with reason.